- Community Calendar
Have an Event going on? Download the form and submit to NCTV and your program will show on both our channels in between programs. You can submit your entry online at our website.
Election / Political Programing
- Political Programming Access Rules – rev. 8-31-2017 Access rules regarding These policies provide for Channel access time to all candidates and their supporters on a first-come, first-served basis, and advanced notice to current Producers and Providers of non-political programming that there may be pre-emption of “regularly-scheduled” programming to accommodate such political programming.
- Membership Application
Join the NCTV team. Download the application form and come to a meeting. You can submit your membership application online on our website.
Producing and Submitting Programs
- Compliance Agreement
Agreement between NCTV and the Applicant where Applicant requests or will request NCTV to assist in its production and/or telecasting, transmitting or displaying of such programming. Form 101
- Application for Broadcast of Pre-Produced Program
Applicants/Producers need to complete this form with the submission of their program for broadcast scheduling. Form 110
- Application to Use NCTV Studio for a Live or Taped Production
Applicants need to complete this form along with Form 114 and submit to Second Vice President to schedule time in the NCTV studio to record a Live or Taped show. Form 111
- Application for Use of the Mobile Production Unit – MPU for a Live or Taped Production
Applicants need to complete this form along with Form 114 and submit to Second Vice President to schedule time to use the Mobile Production Unit. Form 112
- Production Crew Sheet
Applicants, when using Form 111 or Form 112, must complete this form and submit with applicable form. Form 114
- Talent / Guest Release Form
Applicants/Producers must obtain release form(s) for all talent/guests in a production. Have forms completed and turned in to NCTV. Form 113